This will be a very quick post on injecting drivers into a boot image in SCCM 2012 R2 SP1.
1. I’m using SCCM 2012 R2 SP1
2. I’m injecting VMware drivers into an boot image.
Inject drivers to the boot image
1. Open the SCCM console and navigate to drivers.
2. Search for the drivers you want -> select them -> right click -> edit -> boot images.
3. A menu will appear called “Add or Remove Drivers to Boot images”. Select the boot image you want to add drivers to via check box. I would also recommend un-checking “Update Distribution points when finished”. Hit ok and let the drivers get added.
5. Hit next a bunch and let the update happen.
6. You should be finished.
Feel free to ask questions\comment, but please do not spam this blog. Its very annoying.