This is a small post about updating a server that hosts a Mercurial Repository.
Get the Installation File
- Navigate to the Mercurial Download page.
- Click and download the “Mercurial 2.1 Python 2.6 package – x64 Windows” option.
- Put this file on a network folder so you can access it once you open your Mercurial server.
Installing the Mercurial update
- Open your Mercurial server and close the Mercurial Overlay Icon.
- Open the Network folder that contains your Mercurial update install.
- Start the installation.
- Hit next until finished and you are done.