Recently I was re-imaging a computer and I came accross an unusual error.
For extra clarity here is what the message says:
- The task sequence has been suspended.
- Litetouch has encountered an Environment Error (Boot into WinPE!).
- If booting from a USB Flash Disk, please remove all drives before Retrying.
- Otherwise, ensure the hard disk is selected first in the boot order of the BIOS.
- Reboot WinPE (Close all windows) to resume.
Solution to this error:I found the solution on this site: The Decoder Wheel. For reference, here are the steps:
- Note: This will delete all information on disk 0.
- Hit F8 at the error message, this will bring up the command prompt.
Select disk 0